Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Anyone See The Eclipse?

I haven't had much time to post this week as I've been quilling, quilling, quilling! getting some inventory together for Jean Skipper's gallery, Artist Alley. Did I mention that my quilling is going to be for sale there???

Matt did get moved to Georgetown and everything went very smooth. I did cry, of course, but I'm getting used to the house being quiet again. I haven't tackled his room yet. I don't think I'm ready for that. His new place is a really great row house a block off M Street, which is where all the action is in Georgetown. Location, location, location... Unfortunately, he will only be there on weekends since he'll be traveling during the week. He started his new job just yesterday. He'll be in Portland, Oregon for the next few weeks for training - poor thing.

Did anyone see the lunar eclipse this morning? When I got up at 3:30, the moon was bright and no sign of an eclipse. I checked again around 4, it was behind the trees so I went out in the yard with my coffee, hand waving back and forth in front of my face to make sure that no spiderwebs got on me! still looking whole. At 4:30, it had disappeared in the fog! I'm not kidding. I went out in the yard again to make sure that it wasn't eclipsed, but there was no sign of the moon. I went out again at 6, still no moon. The total eclipse was supposed to be at 5:52. If it was eclipsed, there should have been a glow, so I'm thinking that it was below the horizon, behind the clouds or fog. Here I was, up early enough to see it, but the moon had disappeared on me - oh well.

Back to work... I'll post some pictures of the new quilling in a couple of days.

2 comments:

Lady Rose said...

How exciting to have your work in such a lovely shop. Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Blogger said...

Sprinter - DarKz (170BPM)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...