Friday, September 7, 2007

Today's the Day

I am just "head over heels" excited! My quilling is actually at Artist Alley now, ready for someone to come in, fall in love with it and take it home. I took an assortment of items to see what people would find most appealing. I'll be taking more things every couple of weeks so if you have any ideas, let me know. Plus, I do work on request. If you see anything that interests you here or on my Webshots page, just let me know. I'm willing to try anything.

As promised, I'm going to post pictures of some of the things that I took to the gallery. Please comment or ask questions if you wish.

First, a cardinal pin and an apple pin - both are about 2 inches.




For my Tarheel friends, 2 pins (these are also about 2 inches) - one is a design I've done before, and the one on the right is a new one I wanted to try. Which one do you prefer- wide or narrow? And when you just don't have enough Tarheels - a Tarheel watch! And, all of you Duke, NCSU, ECU, WFU, etc... I have not made you any pins - YET. But I will, if you want me to. Just let me know!





Here's another watch if you prefer flowers. Note the little bird :-)

And this daisy is about 4 inches and can be a suncatcher or an ornament - it's the same on both sides. and is hung with clear string. The larger suncatcher is about 7 inches, and though it can be viewed from either side, it is not identical on both sides.





A few holiday pieces: Jack-o-lantern pin, Rudolph pin, Snowman pin, and a Poinsettia ornament. I'll be doing more holiday pins and ornaments over the next few weeks.


My personal favorite -this goldfinch. It is in an 8x10 frame, and is mounted on handmade paper.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...