Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Am I Really at High School Reading Level?

cash advance


Well, good. I never claimed to be smart, but is it really only high school level? Am I really only readable by teens who are like into texting on their cell phones, clothes, accessories, makeup, Dancing With the Stars, which stars are dating which stars - or not?

I thought I'd check out the validity of this little widget. So I plugged in some other websites. This is how they scored.
Craig's List - Genius Hey, it's a good site, but Genius?
Almost Naked Animals - College - Postgrad This is a website with cartoon pictures of animals in DIAPERS - PLEASE!! I can see that it probably appeals to those IN college but once you've graduated and quit partying....
Elastic Baby - College - Postgrad This is an animated baby on a string controlled by your mouse, giggling. It does make you laugh, and again I can see the appeal, but it was ranked HIGHER than mine!
Wackystuff's Bad Words - Genius This is a blog of postcards of BAD WORDS! How can this be genius??
Foundation For a Better Life - Jr. High This organization encourages others to do good through the media and they ranked junior high. This shows how random this widget thing is.

2 comments:

CREATIVEGoddess said...

You should try it on the Mensa site...

Blogger said...

Trying to find the Best Dating Website? Create an account and find your perfect match.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...