Thursday, November 1, 2007

Day One of 30 Days of Posting





Okay, it's the first day of nano-nono and here I am posting. What a good girl I am. I'm wondering what in the world I'm going to talk about for 30 days? It's amazing to think that there are people all over the world struggling with this same question. At last count, there are over 3400 members of NaBloPoMo ,world-wide.


When I started this blog, it was going to be mainly about my art. But I don't think I can write about that every day for a month. I don't create that quickly. I can show some pictures but after awhile that would be pretty boring.


I'm sure that I'll come up with something in this big wide world to write about every day. It may not interest anyone else, but that's ok too.

2 comments:

lee said...

Can't have you posting and no one reading, good luck with your 30 days, I am here watching to see you do it!
Lee

lee said...

woops cant find days 2 to 29,what happened?
Lee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...