Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Go Tarheels!

I'm going to try to get this done before anybody has a chance to sidetrack me today - yesterday I didn't get a chance to blog until almost 10:30 pm! I'm usually in bed by then, but we had gone to the UNC - SC State basketball game - Go Tarheels! We didn't get home until after 10. The game was so much fun! Carolina won, scoring more than 100 points, which means that I can take my ticket to Bojangles today and get 2 sausage biscuits for $1.00 - what a deal!

Randy was able to get tickets (great tickets, too! not up in the nose-bleeder seats!), so even though I still have stuff to do to get ready for tomorrow, how could I pass up a chance to see the Tarheels play basketball?? He bought season tickets to football this year. I'm not sure why - our son, Matt graduated in May, and we never had season tickets while he was going to UNC - but he had a chance to get a pair of decent seats so he did. I'm a huge basketball fan, but I'm not big on football. I don't know "offsides" from my backside, so I usually don't know what's going on. I just cheer when our score goes up, boo when theirs does, and ask a lot of dumb questions about what the ref is saying.

The game this Saturday is against Duke, our major enemy, I mean, rival. As much as I would love to see this game, I am hoping that Matt will want to go. Because it's supposed to be really cold Saturday. I don't even like football. Why would I want to freeze my offsides off to watch it? even if we ARE going to beat Duke's offsides?

1 comment:

Pat de Verre said...

It is really amazing work. So far from what I make. I love it. So, please join us in SJA, the most friendly forum of jewels designers. I you join us don't forget to introduce you and notice how I meet you...lol
My 1/2 brother is living in Montpellier a very nice place for studient. He works for a company which make games online. The world is really a small village!
Please show me your jewels in SJA as soon as possible
Your new french friend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...