Friday, November 30, 2007

Hey! We did It!

"Blogger" by Vlad

Today is the end of NaBloPoMo! CONGRATULATIONS!! to everyone who hung in there and managed to post everyday! Cheers!! to us!



I'm amazed that I actually did manage to post every single day. When I started I thought I would have to miss a couple of days for a planned weekend of travel, but the trip was cancelled, so I didn't even miss what I'd planned to miss. I will admit that because of illness, family emergencies and such, I did have to rely on posting some quickies, like some You Tube videos, "My Power Bird" - things of great interest to everyone who is out there searching in blogland. But, at least I came to the computer and made sure that I posted SOMEthing! And, I wrote everyday when I could. It may not have been earth-shattering, but it's hard to be interesting everyday for a month, you know. Actually, I'm not sure that I'm all that interesting anyway. That was not the original purpose of this blog. It's supposed to be a place to post about my art. But, I'm not so sure that that is all that interesting either. But some people like to look at the pictures when I have something new to show, which I will have soon, if inquiring minds want to know. I'm quilling some Christmas ornaments right now.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats on making it through NaBloPoMo. I joined late and didn't sustain the momentum. Oh well, there's always next year, huh?

Penny A said...

You, my sweet, are quite interesting! Your work, too, is VERY interesting -- whether you blog about it or not >:-o

So there!
- p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...