Friday, November 9, 2007

Hey You, Thanks for the Memories!

Happy Anniversary!




The begining - he's thinking of smearing that cake all over my face!

Yesterday was my wedding anniversary - 27 years. I think it's been a pretty typical marriage. Some days we love each other to death, others we can't stand the sight of each other, but for the most part, we get along. We've had our ups and downs, but geez, it's been 27 years! We've been though a lot together. We've lost loved ones, changed jobs, had illnesses...

The best, most rewarding thing we've been through together... drum roll... is our son, Matt. He is our shining star, or, as my mother-in-law always said, "the light of our life." He is a Tarheel, after all.


Now look at the two photos. Except for the kid ( I mean, young man) in the middle, they are pretty much the same, right? We haven't changed much in 27 years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...