Saturday, November 3, 2007

Still Going

It's the 3rd day of nano-nono, and look, I'm still going strong. Looking at that thing on the right, the Blog Archive - 3 days in a week is a record, so I should get some kind of prize for this, which is actually my 4th day in a row! I think I did just hear trumpets. No, it was just a siren. Who is out at this hour on a Saturday morning for the police to be chasing? I would think the partyers were sleeping it off by now, and it's too early to be going to work. Obviously I don't have enough to think about.

Last evening, I took a little trip to Southern Pines for First Friday. They had quite a turnout for a chilly night - there were people wandering all around town. I'll admit that I had a specific destination in mind though. I happened to be one of a few artists who were being featured at Artist Alley. That may have sounded matter-of-fact, but believe me, I am thrilled! Me, an artist? Me, a featured artist? wow! Double wow! when I saw the company I was in. The event was "Art that You Wear" and included jewelry, handbags, clothing, and accessories. The art was really impressive, amazing. And everyone I met was just wonderful. It was so much fun talking about ideas, techniques, upcoming classes. And eating - cheesecake to die for. Cheesecake - edible art. Really.


Since it's already November, and Christmas will be here before we know it, I've been busy quilling Christmas-y things. I have some orders for cards, ornaments and pins. I'll post pictures over the next few weeks. I know, the anticipation is killing you. Ok, here's one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...