Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines! and Winners!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


I know everyone is waiting to hear who won the One-World-One-Heart prizes. But first, I have to thank Lisa Oceandreamer for the tremendous amount of work she put into organizing and overseeing this event that just got bigger and bigger every day! Lisa, you must not have slept at all! THANK YOU, LISA!!! There will be a little prize in the mail for you, too. (smile)
and now... Drum roll, please.... the WINNERS, ladies and gentlemen...


this cardinal pin will be flying off to Kathy Wasilewski

Beverly Todd will soon be wearing this apple pin

and this duckie goes to Fran Saperstein

I used a random number generator provided by Violets are Blue. Thank you to them - it was so much easier than cutting up bits of paper! I went through my comments, counted the duplicates and the deleted ones, then entered the numbers. I selected three winners in the order above.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by and commented - I wish I could have given something to everyone who stopped by! I had such a good time visiting everyone's blog and seeing so many talented and creative artists. I bookmarked all the blogs and I plan to go back and visit when I have time to sit with my coffee and have a leisurely visit. I hope that some of you are inspired to come back here and look around again. You'll see more quilling, but you'll also see some jewelry - I just got a new fun tool, so just you wait! And you'll see some other art, so please drop in again! Y'all come back now, ya hear!

Big Giant Hug to Everyone!
Happy Valentine's Day - again!!

7 comments:

Kathy Wagner said...

The good news is that you won one of my mini quilts in my One World - One Heart draw!
The bad news is that the wrong Kathy won your cardinal :)
Happy Valentine's Day!

michelle said...

You must be having a lucky day! You won my give-away too! I agree with kathy though--should have been me!

The Decorated House said...

Congrats to the winners!
Donna

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Wowzers! You're on a winning streak! You also won my "Sweet" vintage button ring! Please send me your addy & I'll ship it off to you next week!
whimsy-girl @ hotmail dot com
YAY!

Angie(quillysilly) said...

Congrat's to all of your lucky winners! It sounds like you really had a ton of Mardi Gras fun!!! Just browsing your blog after all of the OWOH madness :) Thanks for sharing!!

Angie

Mosaic*Queen said...

Stopping by to say Hello! :-)
Hugs!
Michelle

michelle said...

I haven't heard from you--where to send your prize. Would you please e-mail me? wmfw@msn.com Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...