Saturday, March 1, 2008

I Won Too!

I had SO much FUN in the One-World-One-Heart event, visiting so many new blogs, meeting new friends. It truly was a great experience! The icing on the cake is that I also won some prizes! I gave away three prizes and I won three prizes - how's that for synchronicity? I'm going to be telling you about my surprises as I receive them.

The first one came in yesterday. Thank you so much, Nikki, of WhiMSy love, for letting me win your "Sweet Ring"!?! Isn't this the cutest ring?? and I just love the box, too! Handmade by Nikki, I'm sure! You need to visit her site if you haven't already. She is full of cute ideas! Her site is so much fun, colorful, creative, and she makes me SMILE! So get on over there and check her stuff out! And Have Fun!

2 comments:

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Oh, you are SO welcome!
And hey, I never thought about that: I also won three prizes AND gave away three!

CookieSUnshine said...

Just stopping by to say hello to my OWOH friends. What an adorable ring! Wishing you a happy week.

CookieSunshine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...