Monday, March 17, 2008

My Third One-World-One-Heart Prize!


Picture is from Kathy's Quilts since my camera is still on hiatus!


Look at this beautiful quilt! This is my THIRD One-World-One-Heart prize! It is called "Kisses and a Hug," and it was made by Kathy at Kathy's Quilts. Kathy does beautiful quilts. Drop by her blog regularly as she posts photos of her work pretty frequently (unlike some of us who only show new stuff now and then - sorry about that!). Thank you, Kathy, for this beautiful piece of art! It is already hanging on my wall.

I am really jealous of people who can sew because I love quilts! All of my beds have them, and they have cost me a fortune! I have a couple that are family heirlooms, but I'm afraid to use them! If I could sew, I would make quilts all the time. Probably, just as well that I can't sew - all I need is one more area of interest! You can't walk through my studio now!

2 comments:

Kathy Wagner said...

You are welcome! I'm so happy that you are enjoying it!

Jane @ What About Mom? said...

That's a beautiful quilt. One of the best museum exhibits I ever went to was a collection of quilts. Serious works of art!

I'll be checking out Kathy's Quilts. So in awe of such talented people. Too bad quilling and quilting don't seem to have much in common . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...