Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My First Award


Wow! I'm feeling pretty darn special right now! The very talented Miss Amy has bestowed the Arte Y Pico award upon my blog. Amy is my good friend, but she also has a lot of talented friends, so she didn't have to choose my blog, but she did! I feel very honored that she thought my blog worthy of this award. Thank you Amy . It's true.

It's my turn to pass this award along, but it's very difficult to choose from all the creative blogs I read. But, here is my list of artsy blogs that I think are deserving of the Arte Y Pico award:

Lucy, I mean, Cookie
Antonella
Kathy
Elizabeth
Jane - I don't how strict I have to be about the "art" rule, but Jane runs a very creative blog and it is one of my very favorite places to visit, so I'm going to give her this award. She has, after all, created some pretty special art named Sally, Susan, and Spot.

If you have been selected for the award, please pay it forward, following the steps below:
  1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
  2. Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.
  3. Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
  4. The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.


  5. Please post these rules!
The Arte y Pico blog is written in Spanish. To read it in English, click here. As with most translations, it is not perfect.

2 comments:

Jane @ What About Mom? said...

Wow, Congratulations, and Thanks!

You certainly deserve an Art award. This is my first award, too, and I don't know what it says about me that it's an Art award.

I certainly love art, but I don't even dare aspire to it. (Thanks for thinking of my kids as art!).

And, this is sad, I think this is the first non-English language blog that I've looked at. hmm.

Cookie Sunshine said...

Oh Ethel! Thank you so much!!!!
I need to let you know that I have changed my blog address and I may be a little slow getting this posted, but I will!

Stop by and visit the new site when you have time.

Sending you hugs,
cookie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...