Monday, September 22, 2008

Everybody Needs a Pal

This cute little bunny's name is Pal. She was lovingly knitted by my bestest friend, Rea, who recently opened her very own Etsy shop, Wool and Wood. Go, Rea! Her shop sells her knit and felted items, as well as some interesting wooden boxes and clocks made by her husband and brother.

Rea's daughter has been friends with my son, MJ, since elementary school, which means that Rea and I have been friends that long, too. When she was little, Rea's daughter had a bunny Pal that helped her when she needed some extra loving and support. Now, Rea is making these bunny Pals to help others who might need a little extra loving. I bought this one, but there's another one still available, and I believe there are more on the way. Rea also knits beautiful purses like this one with the hand-appliqued Celtic knot. Is this not gorgeous??


She also has the cutest little gift bags! I have seen these in person and they are sooooooooooo soft! You owe it to yourself to check these out!

3 comments:

Cookie Sunshine said...

Dear Wonderful Ethel! I'm slow getting here but I've been on my way for days. How wonderful and dear you are to make a quilt for Elizabeth! Thank you so much for honoring her on your blog. You are so kind. Also, thank you for sharing the quilt project with me. I will make and share one today!

Also, congratulations to Rea on her Etsy shop! Her bunnies and purses are adorable. Thank you for sharing her shop. I will go by and take a look.

Hugs and Love,
Cookie

Altered-gypsy said...

Great feature and a cute shop.

You have won the "I love your blog" award:
http://mygypsygoods.blogspot.com/2008/09/thank-you.html

:)

Jane @ What About Mom? said...

Toni Toni Toni

I'm just going to leave comments on all your posts until you realize that I love you just as much (if not way more) than Dooce and Jonathan Fields.

Did you ever know that you're my quillling hero? You quill everything I wish I could quillllllll. Oh, I, could quill higher than a quilllererer, for you are the quiller beneath my wings.

Okay. Email me and tell me you still love me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...