Saturday, September 27, 2008

Somebody Loves My Blog :D

I'm speechless - ok, almost speechless - anyone who knows me knows it takes a LOT to make me speechless, like cutting out my tongue or taping my mouth shut with packing tape. Ok, I digress. I am truly thrilled to have been given this award from The Altered Gypsy. Thank you, thank you (curtsying).
Now, I need to follow the rules:
  1. The winner (that would be me -grin) may place the logo on his/her blog. [Done]

  2. Link to the person who gave you the award: The Altered Gypsy

  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. I chose the blogs listed below from the blogs that I read regularly, and that either make me laugh or inspire me in some way.

  4. Link to those blogs

So, I love your blogs, y'all!

3 comments:

kathy mc said...

I am very honored. Thanks so much. I enjoyed my visit here.

michelle said...

Oh, I am so flattered! Thank you so much you sweetie!

Jane @ What About Mom? said...

Toni, Toni, Toni!

I love YOUR blog, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...