Thursday, September 11, 2008

We Will Never Forget


I took this picture when I was in New York in 2004. It had been three years, and still there was a hush in the middle of this huge bustling city.

A couple of months ago, I visited the Newseum in Washington, DC - a fascinating history of journalism. I was surprised to find myself moved to tears by the incredible 9/11 display. Seven years later, but it was still as raw as though it had just happened. I was not alone in my grief either - others were tearing up right along with me.
Take a moment to remember by watching this video tribute here.


1 comment:

Jane @ What About Mom? said...

Toni!

Hey, have you emailed me yet?

(I hope you realize I'm commenting in reverse-chronological fashion).

I am mailing you one half of a BE FRI - EST ENDS necklace. You have to promise to always wear it. Or at least whenever you are blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...