Friday, January 14, 2011

Resurrection of the Blog


As you can see, it has been many moons since I last posted. Rather than going into all the whys and wherefores, let's just go forth into a new year, shall we? As before, I plan to use this blog to show you some of the things that I'm making. I'll also be chatting about this and that, and sharing some photos of stuff, probably still joining in with other bloggers, doing "word day" or "photo day". In other words, pretty much doing the same thing I was doing before. 

I'll be spending some time cleaning up the place because I've really neglected this blog. I need to make sure the links still work, and add my new favorite blogs, things like that. So bear with me as I get the place spruced up. 

The photo above was taken from the deck of a house in Tennessee where 5 of the Sofa Kings gathered for a week of creativity, friends and play. More to come about that fun week!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Welcome back, Toni! I rounded out your followers grid to an even 32, and I look forward to going along with you on your creative journey. See you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...