Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One World One Heart Winner!!


If you visited my OWOH post in the last couple of days, you may have seen that I would be drawing my winner a day earlier than the rest of the players. I am leaving this morning to go to the Pocosin Cabin Fever Reliever, which I told you about here. I’ve been busy the last couple of days gathering things that I’m going to learn amazing ways to transform into gorgeous and wondermous pieces of jewelry! (I hope)

But, before I leave, I need to let you know WHO has won my drawing in the One World One Heart world-wide blogging open-house. But first, let me just say that I had a wonderful time visiting blogs and meeting new friends and visiting old ones.  I’ve always known that there are some very talented and creative people in this world, but I continue to be amazed by how many there are, and how diverse the creativity is! Don’t you think so? Just when I think I’ve seen everything, I come across someone doing something I’ve never seen before, or doing something in a completely different style. I added a lot of blogs to my blogroll so that I can visit regularly. I bookmarked the rest so that I can go back again when there is more time to visit at a leisurely pace. Never was I disappointed with a visit. Thank you everyone for a wonderful tour of the arts! and Thank you, Lisa for all that you do for organizing this! I know that a huge amount of work goes into this every year.

Okay, WHO is the winner? Using the Random Number Generator, and counting the comments 3 times to be sure I did it right – I wish my blog automatically numbered the comments! I did determine that I had a winner!


Congratulations to Mallory ! She is the WINNER! of my copper PMC necklace. Look for a few other goodies in your package, too, Mallory! I’ll be in touch with you by email to work out the details. 

Isn’t this FUN??? I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did on this magic carpet ride through the blogosphere! Okay, I’m off to tell Mallory. Then I’m headed to the coast for some arty goodness!

5 comments:

Antonella said...

Yeah!!! Lucky Mallory! Have lots of fun at your retreat and please do share what you do!!! I am intrigued by the jewelry I see out there and keep dabbling in it, but not to any great extent.

Hugs, antonella :-)
P.S. I really like your new blog background!

crafty creations said...

Many congrats to the lucky winner - twasn't me but I won anyway I found your blog Hope you have a great time X Hilda

Donna said...

Congratulations to Mallory! Yes, this is such great fun. It's taking me forever to get by all of the blogs, but I'm going to make my way one by one. THis is too much fun to miss out on! Have fun at Cabin Fever Releiver.
Donna

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

so lucky! x hivennn

nash said...

Lucky I am to be a part of this programme. Therefore I declare that I am the winner. Yeah!

jewelry making

Jewelry Making Kits

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...